Get Behind a Better Backer Board
When installed behind shower walls, countertops, and floors, JetBacker™ board prevents water from rotting your structure. Unlike gypsum products, JetBacker™ can tolerate and manage unintended water – it won’t delaminate or peel, rot, or swell. You won’t have to worry about mildew or toxic mold, because JetBacker™ contains a patented formulation of magnesium oxide – a non-toxic mineral resistant to the elements. Jet Products recommends water-proofing all showers to minimize water penetration into your walls but when you have untended water leaks, JetBacker™ is there to minimize your exposure.
5 Key Benefits
Outlasts Gypsum Board and Other Backer Boards
- Decay of gypsum backer in the presence of moisture is inevitable; but JetBacker™ is formulated to stand strong against the elements
Powerful Protection Against Mold and Rot
- Breathe easier and protect walls and floors with mold resistant board. Explore how JetBacker™ is green, healthy, and safe.
Easy to Work With
- Lighter than cement backer board
- Simple to cut using the “score and snap” method or shears, no special saws needed
- JetBacker™contains no crystalline silica
- Ideal material for those with chemical sensitivities…click to see why.
Part of a Complete Waterproofing System
- JetBacker™ is a key component of Triton™ Board, the first commercially available and environmentally sensitive integrated waterproofing system. Discover the Triton Watertight System, click to view the brochure!
JetBacker™ Underlayment Size
3’x 5’, Thickness of 1/4”
JetBacker™ Backer Board Sizes
3’x5’ with Thickness of 1/2”
Custom sizes are also available. For an estimate or a sample, click to contact us.
For details on installing JetBacker™, click to view our installation guide.