Elevating Construction. One Board at a Time.
Build better, stronger, and greener with JetBoard™. It can replace OSB, plywood, fiber cement board, or drywall in any application. From use in SIPs (structural insulated panels) to house wraps, RV panels to fire rated elevator doors, JetBoard™ offers benefits other boards can’t.
5 Key Benefits
Completely H20 Tolerant
- Ideal for high-moisture and flood prone areas; it won’t rot or harbor mold and mildew
Easy to Work With
- It’s lighter than many boards, cuts easily and safely without toxic dust. See why it’s green, healthy, and safe!
- JetBoard™ contains no crystalline silica, which can lead to silicosis – a fatal condition
Unparalleled Fire Protection
- It’s more than a flame-resistant material; in a fire JetBoard™ fights flames by releasing water vapor
- ASTM-tested, Class A fire-rated product with ZERO flame spread and 8x more fire suppression than drywall. See the test results.
Small Carbon Footprint
- A truly green building material made using very low energy input from raw materials through final production. It’s good for the planet and people, learn more about 2XGreen!
Super SIPs Solution
- In a SIPs application, JetBoard™ reduces manpower and shortens construction time frames. It’s the board of choice for manufacturers.
Standard Size Boards, Ready to Ship!
JetBoard™ is available in 3 standard sizes, in widths of 1/4”, 3/8” or 1/2”
- 4′ x 8′
- 4′ x 9′
- 4′ x 10′
Custom sizes are also available. For an estimate or a sample, click to contact us.